Terms and Conditions
- Start date 1st July 2008.
- Closing date 18th December 2008.
- Draws take place 19th December 2008.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and or post on 19th December 2008.
- Winners names and quote or invoice number will be posted to Fernhill Stone’s web site on 19th December 2008.
- Competitions open to residents of Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- There will be two competitions. One called the Quote Competition and a second called the Invoice Competition.
- Only one quote per project may be entered in the competition for the €500 holiday voucher. This is termed the Quote Competition.
- Only one invoice per project can be entered in the competition for the €2000 holiday voucher. This is termed the Invoice Competition.
- Only 1 no. prize for a holiday voucher worth €500 for all quotes entered into the Quote Competition is available.
- Only 1 no. prize for a holiday voucher worth €2000 for all invoices entered into the Invoice Competition is available.
- Holiday vouchers can only be redeemed at O’Hanrahan Travel, Dublin Street, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan, Ireland.
- Project is a term Fernhill Stone use to identify a specific job.
- There is no restriction on the quantity of stone that can be quoted or invoiced in order to be entered in the competition.
- Only invoices paid for between the start and closing dates of the competition will be entered in the invoice competition for the €2000 holiday voucher.
- Only quotes dated between the start and closing dates of the competition will be entered in the Quote Competition for the €500 holiday voucher.
- Only official quotes or invoices on Fernhill Stone headed paper will be entered in the relevant competition.
- There is no cash alternative or exchange offered on the prizes.
- The competition is open to existing customers who get a quote or invoice within the start and closing dates of the competition.
- No employees of Fernhill Stone or Fernhill Stone sub contractors may enter the competition.
- Fernhill Stones’ decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 30th September 2009.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity rising from this competition.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and acceptance will automatically be assumed when Fernhill Stone receive a quote or an order for stone within their product range.